Policy to Access the Rehabilitation & Wellness Centre Facilities: From Monday 17th January (17th January included)
Access will be ONLY allowed to persons who are in complete compliance with current mandatory Public Health guidelines.
Current guidelines state that the only persons allowed on the premises will be those:
- Who are wearing a mask correctly completely covering nose and mouth
- Whose body temperature reading is under 37.2 degree Celcius (temperatures will be taken on entering premises)
- Who present a valid COVID certificate as follows:
- Over 18 years – a COVID certificate is considered valid for 9 months following the booster dose or for 3 months following the initial dose (initial dose is either both doses of a 2-dose vaccine or the full single dose of J&J vaccine)
- Between 12 and 17 years – a COVID certificate is considered valid for 12 months following the two initial doses.
- Under 12 – No requirement for a certificate to be presented
NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE, AND THESE RULES CAN AND WILL BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME ACCORDING TO NEW REGULATIONS ISSUED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Please be advised that:
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE REGULATIONS
- The Reception Lobby is not to be used as a waiting area (Relatives waiting for their children or family members are to wait for them in the Car Park)