We’re looking for youths between the age of 18 and 30 to join us on 18 national activities that will take place over a span of 18 months, starting May 2018.
Each activity aims at improving European Policy on inclusion through participation in activities that promote dialogue between young people and decision-makers
Activities will be free of charge and can range from photography workshops to hiking a trail, to movie making and other cultural events.
All expenses will be covered by the organisers.
All you have to do is attend and bring along an inclusive attitude and drive for change.
- Young people with intellectual disabilities aged between 18 and 30
- Young people without disabilities aged between 18 and 30
- Young people with good communication skills
- Young people with basic English language skills
- Young people who are available to participate during evenings and weekends
- Young people having the physical ability to move safely and independently within public spaces
If you meet the requirements and are interested in participating in this project, kindly fill in the form here
This project is called WISH and has been funded by the National European Union Programmes Agency (EUPA) under the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 3: Structured Dialogue, thus no participation fee will be required by the participants.
WISH is a structured dialogue project which will provide youths with an opportunity to review the implementation of European policy and make recommendations on improvements that can be made towards inclusion in mainstream activities.
The main theme of this project is the current priority of the European Youth strategy which is :
Enabling all young people to engage in a diverse, connected and inclusive Europe – Participation is a fundamental right!