Published: 22nd November 2021
Inspire is looking to recruit a number of Tutors to join its growing team on a full-time basis.
The tutor will be expected to work within the STEP Early Intervention Programme which offers a service to children diagnosed with Autism until the age of 5. They will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of structured sessions, to both individual clients as well as within a group setting.
The tutor will work within a multi-disciplinary setting and will be responsible to ensure good practice, liaising with school professionals and parents on a regular basis and consistently reporting on children’s progress through the use of standard tools.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess an MQF Level 6 qualification in psychology, occupational therapy, disability studies or in a related field such as social sciences.
- Possess an MQF Level 5 qualification in psychology, occupational therapy, disability studies or related fields such as social sciences + work experience
Experience working with children or people with a disability would be considered as an advantage.
Prior to being recruited and throughout the duration of employment, the selected candidates need to satisfy the requirements of the Protection of Minors Act (POMA) together with those of immunisation.
To apply for this position send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Tutor. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Why work with Inspire?
At Inspire, we prioritise the mental health and wellbeing of our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, commensurate to experience, we offer the below:
- Ten additional days of leave, additional to statutory leave
- Private health insurance provided by AXA PPP Healthcare through Atlas Insurance
- Free counselling sessions provided by the Richmond Foundation
- Study leave
- The opportunity to shape and change processes