Published: 22nd November 2021
General Scope and Purpose of Position
Inspire is looking to recruit a number of Support Workers to join its growing team on a full-time basis.
The support worker will work closely with tutors and other therapists, assisting children in their daily participation in activities.
They will be hands on and facilitate children in all possible aspects, including personal and hygienic care needs where required (e.g. feeding, toileting, bathing, etc.)
The support worker shall be supported and trained appropriately, and will communicate regularly with parents to provide them with structured and personalised feedback following sessions.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a minimum of an MQF Level 3 of education in care or disability studies, or in a related field such as social sciences.
Experience working with children or people with a disability would be considered as an advantage.
Prior to being recruited and throughout the duration of employment, the selected candidates need to satisfy the requirements of the Protection of Minors Act (POMA) together with those of immunisation.
To apply for this position send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Support Worker. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Why work with Inspire?
At Inspire, we prioritise the mental health and wellbeing of our employees. In addition to a competitive salary, commensurate to experience, we offer the below:
- Ten additional days of leave, additional to statutory leave
- Private health insurance provided by AXA PPP Healthcare through Atlas Insurance
- Free counselling sessions provided by the Richmond Foundation
- Study leave
- The opportunity to shape and change processes