Inspire is looking for a qualified pool attendant on a part-time, flexible basis to be responsible for the general control of the swimming pool area and ensure the safety of all pool users in line with relevant Health and Safety Notices. The pool attendant will need to observe all bathers and users to prevent any dangerous or unacceptable behaviour while seeing that pool rules are being adhered to. The pool attendant will never leave the pool unattended at all times and be able to respond quickly and efficiently to any problems arising, any emergencies and take appropriate lifesaving action. The position will also require the person to control wetrooms and prioritise users’ needs. The person will also be required to carry out regular patrols of the pool area and ensure that tasks are being carried out in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Preference will be given to those who have experience in a similar post and is able to work flexible hours (available to start shifts at 5.30am or finish at 10.00pm).
The ideal candidate should:
- Be able to work flexible hours (available to start shifts at 5.30am or finish at 10.00pm);
- Valid Driving Licence;
- Experience in similar posts is a must;
- Fluent communication in English;
- Valid and accredited certification related to pool safety and lifeguarding;
- A valid first aid course certification is a must.