Inspire is looking for qualified Occupational Therapists to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of therapists.
The chosen candidates will:
- Carry out comprehensive specialist initial assessments of clients within a multidisciplinary context.
- Offer intervention according to needs.
- Monitor progress and reassess periodically in order to be able to formulate professional reports.
- Work in collaboration with other staff members and support systems in order to maximise the development of the service user’s potential in an inclusive environment.
- Work with individuals exhibiting a variety of difficulties such as autism, intellectual disability and profound & multiple learning difficulties.
We are looking for team players who have a good working knowledge of a range of OT methodologies, effective communication skills, can work autonomously & set own priorities whilst ensuring a high-quality service. The ideal candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and will need to become registered with the CPCM Malta. Work experience in this field is desirable.
To apply, kindly send a covering letter and a detailed CV to the Human Resources Department on firstname.lastname@example.org