General Scope and Purpose of Position
Inspire is looking for qualified Occupational Therapists to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of therapists on a freelance basis. We are looking for team players who have a good working knowledge of a range of OT methodologies, effective communication skills, can work autonomously & set own priorities whilst ensuring a high-quality service.
- Carry out comprehensive specialist initial assessments of clients within a multidisciplinary context.
- Offer intervention according to needs.
- Monitor progress and reassess periodically in order to be able to formulate professional reports.
- Work in collaboration with other staff members and support systems in order to maximise the development of the service user’s potential in an inclusive environment.
The selected candidate(s) will be working with young adults with profound & multiple learning difficulties.
- possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- be registered with the CPCM Malta.
- Work experience in this field is desirable.