Inspire is looking for a Human Resources Administrator who will hold a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is driven by a challenging work environment. The selected applicant requires to be detail oriented, can work well in a team and with all levels of management. The HR Administrator will have an essential role to maintain and update all personal files and records in a timely, efficient and organised manner while running payroll monthly diligently and meticulously. In addition, the role will require the person to be the first point of contact to all employees ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and queries.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to prioritise effectively;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Excellent written English;
- Able to work autonomously and respect deadlines;
- Proactive attitude;
- Be trustworthy and has a good work ethic;
- IT savvy and experience with MS Office 365 Suite is essential.
Qualities considered as an asset –
- Knowledge of Shireburn indigo payroll;
- Knowledge of tax and FSS regulations;
- Up to 2 years of relevant work experience in HR / Payroll / Office Administration;
- A Bachelor’s Degree (level 6) in any relevant field.
To apply, kindly send a covering letter and a detailed CV to the Human Resources Department on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the role please click here.