General Scope and Purpose of Position
Inspire is looking to recruit a Head of Operations to join its growing team. The Head of Operations shall design strategic action plans in line with the Organisation’s long-term goals whilst in liaison with disability specialists in order to ensure that the operational requirements of each disability programme is in line with technical and specialised requirements as offered by the organisation. Therefore, the Head of Operations shall ensure the smooth running of all programs and functions by overseeing all logistics related to them. They shall encourage high performance and provide constructive feedback when required, whilst promoting to a culture that supports inclusivity and diversity.
Besides the delivery of our core services, the Head of Operations shall also lead other teams within its remit including procurement, IT, health and safety, project management and marketing. Their leadership is to ensure that each function enables the organisation in achieving optimal processes to ensure a high-quality standard while also strengthening the Organisation’s marketing strategy as an enabler towards its objectives.
The Head of Operations shall ensure that the services are managed with operational excellence and fiscal prudence by creating, refining and implementing policies and systems while upholding the values of Inspire Foundation. The Head of Operations and their team shall work to create a culture of service and support.
Qualifications and Experience Requirments:
The ideal candidate should:
· Possess a minimum of an MQF Level 6 of education in Business, Management or Healthcare or in a related field;
· Have at least five years’ experience in a similar role ideally in a school or healthcare facility;
· Have experience managing a diverse team;
· Excellent communication skills across all levels of business in both English and Maltese;
· Able to work well under pressure, to multi-task and to be flexible in their work approach depending on the changing needs.
Prior to being recruited and throughout the duration of employment, the selected candidate needs to satisfy the requirements of the Protection of Minors Act (POMA) together with those of immunisation.