THE INSPIRE FOUNDATION – PRIVACY NOTICE FOR FITNESS CENTRE MEMBERS} ?>
- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (hereinafter “GDPR”), you are being provided with this privacy notice to be informed of the manner in which the information held about you by Inspire is being used.
- The information held about you by Inspire is the information which has been provided directly by you in the application form for membership of the Fitness Centre. This information is used strictly for management and administrative purposes only. Your information is maintained to enable us to manage our current relationship with you effectively, lawfully and appropriately. Your information may also be processed where it is necessary to comply with any legal obligations applicable to us and where processing is necessary for purposes of any legitimate interests that we may have however, we will never process data where these interests are overridden by your own interests.
- The information we hold about you also includes your fingerprint which you have provided us with willingly for the access control system in place for access of the Fitness Centre.
- For security purposes, a CCTV system is operational on our premises, and therefore you may be captured on the footage obtained. This surveillance of the premises is based on the organisation’s legitimate interest to protect its premises and provide a secure environment to who access it and to comply with health and safety requirements.
- Your information will only be disclosed to third parties in the event that there is a legal obligation to do so or in the event that it is necessary to comply with a contractual obligation.
- In the event that it is necessary for your data to be processed for a purpose other than for which it was initially collected, you will be informed about this and given all relevant information.
- YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
- In terms of the GDPR, you as a data subject may have the following rights with respect to the processing of your personal data: (i) the right to request access to your personal data; (ii) the right to request rectification of inaccurate data; (iii) the right to erasure of your personal data; (iv) the right to restrict processing; and (v) the right to data portability.
- If you feel that there has been a breach of the GDPR with respect to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commission.
- CONTACT DETAILS
- For the purposes of the GDPR, Inspire is the controller of your personal data.
- Any queries regarding the processing of your personal data including regarding the period for which your personal data is retained, are to be addressed to the Data Protection Office on the following contact details:
Telephone – (+356) 20928100
Email – email@example.com
Website – www.inspire.org.mt