Following the suspension of services from its premises due to the global pandemic, Inspire Foundation is now resuming it’s services from its locations in Marsascala, Bulebel & Gozo.
Between March & July, the services were shifted online, ensuring continuity of care. You can read more about it here.
For the STAR 25 & LinC Day School Programmes, apart from the functional or academic side to the programmes, our service-users can once again enjoy therapeutic services such as the hydrotherapy pool, Multi-Sensory Theatres & Therapeutic Horse Riding.
A number of safety measures have been put in place to ensure that all service-users and staff members remain safe.
- Temperature reading at arrival of service-user. In the case of those arriving by transport, the reading will be carried out by the transport supervisor.
- Parents/Care-Givers will not be permitted into the buildings at any time. They are required to drop off their son/daughter at the door, where they will be escorted inside by a member of staff. Only authorised members will be allowed within the premises.
- Hand-Sanitiser to be used by staff members & service-users upon arrival & hand-washing will be part of the daily routine for all
- All staff members will be wearing visors while on site. Hand sanitizers, surface disinfectant wipes, gloves, aprons and disinfecting mats are available to be able to carry out the processes of disinfection and sanitization.
- Sanitization of each area used will be ongoing. Prior to commencement of service, surfaces will be disinfected, and toilets will be sanitized frequently.
- Toys, equipment, visuals & resources will be sanitised before being used by another group/service-user
- The number of service-users per room will be allocated in compliance with health authorities recommendations
- Feedback will be provided electronically via email or videocalls. In addition, all other meetings will be held online
- If the service-user shows any signs of sickness while at Inspire, including but not limited to runny nose, coughing, general malaise, the parents will be contacted to pick up the child immediately.
The specific guidelines for each programme can be accessed here: