WISH – Promoting Well-being through an Interactive & Inclusive Social Dialogue Hub
We’re looking for youths between the age of 18 and 30 to join us on 18 national activities that will take place over a span of 9 months, starting March 2019.
Each activity aims at improving European Policy on inclusion through participation in activities that promote dialogue between young people and decision-makers
Activities will be free of charge and fall under different themes, namely – Employment & Entrepreneurship, Social Inclusion, Education & Training, Voluntary Activities, Health & Well Being, Creativity & Culture, and Youth & the World.
All expenses will be covered by the organisers.
All you have to do is attend and bring along an inclusive attitude and drive for change.
For a more detailed list of activities click here
- Young people with intellectual disabilities aged between 18 and 30
- Young people without disabilities aged between 18 and 30
- Young people with good communication skills
- Young people with basic English language skills
- Young people who are available to participate during evenings and weekends
- Young people having the physical ability to move safely and independently within public spaces
If you meet the requirements and are interested in participating in this project, kindly fill in the form below
This project is called WISH and has been funded by the National European Union Programmes Agency (EUPA) under the Erasmus+ Programme, Key Action 3: Structured Dialogue, thus no participation fee will be required by the participants.
WISH is a structured dialogue project which will provide youths with an opportunity to review the implementation of European policy and make recommendations on improvements that can be made towards inclusion in mainstream activities.
The main theme of this project is the current priority of the European Youth strategy which is :
Enabling all young people to engage in a diverse, connected and inclusive Europe – Participation is a fundamental right!
Application Form – WISH
Promoting Well-being through an Interactive & Inclusive Social Dialogue Hub
I understand that
- All expenses will be covered by the Erasmus+ funding, however any personal expenses will be paid by myself.
- I will receive information about each activity through email and participation for each activity is on first come first served basis.
- Repeated lack of punctuality considered detrimental to the rest of the group might lead to restricted participation.
- Behaviour that negatively affects the health and safety of other participants might lead to restricted participation.
- Photographs and videos will be taken throughout the project and used to present and disseminate the results of the project.