Full Time Tutors
The chosen candidates will form part of a multi-disciplinary team consisting of professionals in the field and will be required to work directly with children on the autism spectrum or with children with intellectual disabilities on an individual basis as well as in group settings. The tutor would be responsible for providing a positive educational environment where children have the opportunity to fulfill their potential for further development and growth.
The chosen candidate should be in a possession of a degree in a related field and have excellent written and oral communication skills both in Maltese and English.
Having a clean driving license is also important for this role.
Applications, accompanied by a detailed CV, are to be sent to the Human Resources Department on firstname.lastname@example.org
Occupational Therapist (Full Time)
Inspire is looking for an Occupational Therapist to be responsible for ensuring the provision of a high quality service within a range of settings that include supporting clients across the organisation’s programmes, the Multisensory Therapy, Therapeutic & Creative Arts and Therapeutic Horseback Riding. The OT will work directly with staff, students, educators and parents to offer maximum benefit to our service users.
- To manage a caseload of clients with complex needs using specialist OT skills. This should include: evidence based, client-centered principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- To undertake therapeutic handling of clients and equipment, within clinical and non-clinical settings;
- To assist in the delivery of delegated areas within the therapy Service.
The ideal candidate should have a degree in Occupational Therapy and an interest in sensory integration. The person should have the ability to decide priorities and be a decision-maker.
Those interested are required to submit their interest by sending their application and CV to email@example.com.
Lifeguard - Part Time
Inspire Foundation is currently looking for a part time Lifeguard to work within our fitness centre.
The selected candidate must carry a valid Lifeguarding certificate.
Flexible working hours to include Morning, Evenings, weekends and public holidays
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure all safety measures are observed on poolside and within the pool facility at all times
· Ensure pool chemical checks are carried out at specified times and action taken accordingly
· Enforces pool rules and maintain discipline
· Assist with clients where needed
· Possess good communication skills
Interested candidates are to submit an application and Curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th March 2017.
Therapeutic Horseback Riding (THR) Service Assistant.
The ideal candidate should be willing to work in our THR arena during weekends & Public holidays. The person will ensure that the horses at Inspire are well taken care of and for the site to be kept in appropriate condition for service delivery.
Interested persons are to send their CV and Application to our Human Resources Department on email@example.com by the 14th April 2017.
Finance Clerk (Part-Time)
Inspire is looking to recruit a part time Finance Clerk to join the finance department. The role will involve reporting to the Finance Manager and be responsible for a number of accounting tasks, including:
- Posting of Bank Payments
- Maintain cash payment records, including the general petty cash function
- issuing invoices and statements
- Assist in on-going internal financial control of the organisation
We are looking for someone with an Advanced level in Accounts, preferably with an intention to further studies in the area. Previous experience in a similar position and knowledge of Sage line 50 will be considered an asset.
Applications, accompanied by a detailed CV, are to be sent to the Human Resources Department by 17th April 2017 on firstname.lastname@example.org
Psychologist - Part-Time
Inspire is looking to recruit a part time Psychologist to offer services within our programmes. The chosen professional will need to carry out comprehensive specialist initial assessments of clients within a multidisciplinary context, monitor progress and reassess periodically in order to be able to formulate professional reports. The chosen individual will be working in collaboration with other staff members and support systems in order to maximise the development of the service user’s potential in an inclusive environment.
The ideal candidate should possess a Masters in Child or Educational Psychology. Work experience in this field is desirable. This person will be working with individuals exhibiting a variety of difficulties such as autism, neurological difficulties and intellectual disability attending Inspire both in Malta and Gozo.
CVs accompanied with a covering letter are to be sent to email@example.com by the 5th May, 2017.
Star 25 Tutor : 25 hours a week.
- As a part of a multidisciplinary team, tutors will be setting up goal plans and to work directly with individuals with learning and profound disabilities and their families, aiming to improve and maintain their physical and mental health.
Core skills and qualities:
- Knowledge of health promotion and education is desirable, as well as an understanding of first aid;
- Previous experience working in the disability sector is an asset;
- Sensitive human interaction and highly developed, flexible communication skills.
CV’s, accompanied by a covering letter are to be sent to the Human Resources Department on firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 5th May 2017.